Today a quick recipe for a creamy avocado dip sauce.
Easy as it can get: just blitz all the below mentioned ingredients in a foodprocessor until completely smooth and then chill for 15 minutes to firm up.
Yep, that’s all! Fabulous with some celery and carrot batons and radishes.
- 3 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 400ml / 12oz yoghurt
- 125g / 4oz soft goats cheese
- 1 tbsp herb mustard or full grain mustard
- 2 tbsp basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chervil or flat-leaf parsley, roughy chopped
- 2 tsp taco seasoning (or more to taste)
- dash of Tabasco (to taste)
- salt and pepper
Due to the yoghurt and goats cheese it is a very smooth and rather mild dip sauce with a slight Mexican touch. However, if you want it to be more like a full-on guacamole dip, you can add some kick by upping the taco seasoning, tabasco and also use coriander leaves.